[REACT-LIST] Zastone KT8900 Dual Band Transceiver VHF/UHF 20W MINI Moblie radio

Lee Besing lee at besing.com
Mon Jul 6 00:57:09 EDT 2015

Jay, check out www.409shop.com for a great deal on a QYT KT8900 dual band mobile radio for $103 with a programming cable included. This tiny radio is only 20 watts however. Probably the same radio with a different brand.

http://www.409shop.com/409shop_product.php?id=123481

They have some other dusl band models that are a little bit more expensive, $159 w cable, that are 40+ watts output.

http://www.409shop.com/409shop_product.php?id=123480

I heard that you needed a PC computer that was older than Win7 to handle the programming, because of the USB cable's chipset compatibility. I don't know that personally, but I'm thinking about ordering one just to try it out.

Lee Besing, N5NTG
210-771-7075 ( voice/text)
San Antonio, TX