[REACT-LIST] Why Should REACT use CB Radio

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 2 22:34:24 EDT 2015

To all my REACT Friends Hope all doing well I am ok This is my Take on Why REACT Should go Back to Using CB Radio.
Me and Hubert R-48 was Going over to Charlotte, NC Today going to the Airport to Pick Up a Friend from Germany on the way There I Monitor CB Channel-19 I was on I-85 I Herd Truckers say Look that Car Say REACT there use to be a REACT Back in the 70's and 90's but I Don't See Them or Hear of Them in Over 20 or More Years I Broke In and Told Them That REACT is Still Around 2015 is There 53rd Year and I am With Cleveland County REACT out of Shelby, NC and 2015 is are 20th Year.
They Told me They Never See a REACT Members or Hear a REACT on the CB any More I Told Them REACT Went to GMRS and Amateur Radio so He say so REACT is Just a Another Amateur Radio Club I Told Them Cleveland County REACT is not we use CB Radio and Amateur Radio and we do Monitor Channels 9 and 19 They say if There ever in Shelby, NC and Need Help They will Call on CB-9 and 19 I ok Good and Wish Them a Good 4th of July.
After we got Dunn Talking I Heard Other CBers Talking about REACT so I Thank REACT Needs to get Back to Using CB Radio Monitor Channel-19 to Give Info to Truckers and Other CBers This will Give REACT Good PR and get the Name REACT Out There and More People in to REACT and may be More Teams and if There was a Big EMERGENCY People Wood go to CB Radio to get Help and Info and REACT Needs to Be the Ones Who is There to Help Them.
Yes Amateur Radio is Good but it is Just One Tool in are Box of Tools we Need CB Radio as are Number 1 Tool.
I Know I will get Neg. Feed Back But I am Telling it the way it is a lot of People ask Ware is all the REACT Teams if we are Still Around.
To all Have a Safe 4th of July and God Bless to all.
Jay Flora Flora KBUO-6508 CB-9 and 19 and WQSJ-975 GMRS and WA4JAY Amateur RadioCleveland County REACT Unit R-1Shelby, NC