[REACT-LIST] Any One Want the World Wide REACT Net I Don't

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 2 02:08:43 EDT 2015

As of Now I Turn the World Wide REACT Net Over to Joe KD4YSH or any One who Wants to do it I will Check- In but Want do it Iam Told by a REACT Member He Don't Like the Way I do the NET See Blow. I Ask for Check-In by Call, Name, Location, and Team Name's He Don't Like That.
REACT Needs PR and Asking for Call, Name, Location and Team Name is GOOD PR FOR REACT.

Hi JayI would volunteer to take the net at some point, and could perhaps do a trial run.  I currently do a repeater hookup, which makes it a challenge to run two (2) Echolink connections from the same Internet service, but am willing to give it a try.There is one fundamental issue that I have in terms of how the REACT net (and other nets on Echolink such as the DCF and Red Cross nets) are conducted.  I am personally not in agreement with asking persons to check in with their call sign, name, location, team name etc. all at the same time.  I am of the belief that only the call sign should be given when attempting to check-in.  Only upon the net control acknowledging the station and asking them to proceed, should they then give additional information.

So Joe or Who Ever Tacks Over the Net Good Luck the World Wide REACT Net been going for 6 Years so Good Luck to it.
Happy 4th of July and God Bless to all.
Jay Flora WA4JAY Cleveland County REACT