[REACT-LIST] The REACT Net

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 1 00:45:41 EDT 2015

To all my Friends I will not be doing the REACT Net on July 4th and 11th I have Friends coming in from Germany on July 2 and I will be Busy tell July 15th Joe KD4YSH will do the Net if He has Time His Wife been in the Hospital and He has to Care for Her and Please Pray for Her.
Hope to do the Net on July 18th if I don't go Back to Germany with my Friends 😃
Take Care and Have a Safe July 4th and God Bless to all.

Jay Flora WA4JAY and KBUO-6508 CB-9 and WQSJ-975 GMRS
Cleveland County REACT Unit R-1Shelby, NC