[REACT-LIST] Had a Good Class Tonight 1/22/2015

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 23 01:57:15 EST 2015

Me and Sam R-5 did are First Class Tonight 1/22/2015 of the Shelby Police Citizen's Police Academy and it went Good we Have 8 Weeks to go I will Try to get Pix or Video on 2/05/2015.
Citizen's Police Academy Schedule.
1/22 Welcome This was Tonight.1/29 Patrol Division2/5   Vehicle Stop/Pursuit/K9 a Mock Pursuit we will Ride-a Long on a Mock Police Pursuit at the Fair Grounds.2/12 Professional Standards/Dispatch2/19 CSI/Investigations Division a Mock Crime Scene we Play CSI2/26 Narcotics/K93/5   Firearms/SWAT 3/12 Crime Stoppers/Crime Stat/Graduation
I Have not been in a Pursuit in a Long Time Last Time 1995 Helping Cherryville Police Using my Car as a Member of Cherryville ALERT Team and 1990 as a Member of Florida City Police ALERT Team in Florida City Florida I was Driving a Police Car and let me Tell You Getting in to a Pursuit is not FUN.
To all Take Care and God Blless.
Jay FloraCleveland County REACT R-1Shelby, NC