[REACT-LIST] CC REACT Members going in Citizen Police Academy

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 20 23:45:03 EST 2015

On Thursday Night's at 6:00 Pm Me and Sam R-5 will Start the Shelby Police CitizenPolice Academy for 8 Weeks we Don't Live in the City of Shelby but They will let anyCleveland County REACT Member to Join the SPDCPA do to are Helping in the City Over the Years.
and After the Class I will ask if Any One Like to be a Member of CC REACT This is Good PR for REACT.
Take Care and God Bless.
Jay FloraCleveland County REACTShelby, NC