[REACT-LIST] [REACTINTL] There's More Off Topic Ranting

Ron McCracken ron.mccr at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 19 09:09:20 EST 2015

Tom, you have just added very useful information about double taxation to the discussion that I, for one, was entirely unaware of and I thank you for it. Good to know. Another excellent reason to avoid gift cards like the plague. I will have to check to see if it applies in Canada as well.

As Ed mentioned, I fully expect most REACTers would prefer to spend their money on radios, etc., than hand it in good faith to outfits like VISA, etc., for highly quesitonable 'fees' and unauthorized expenditures. That is precisely why I posted the information to our Lists. Other commenters seem to have appreciated it. Those who were not interested likely hit the delete key, as I would in similar circumstances. When I post it is because I trust the information will be of some value to most REACTers. Thanks for adding your important contribution.