[REACT-LIST] There's More!

Ron McCracken ron.mccr at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 18 17:19:34 EST 2015

Someone just advised that there is also a $3.95 activation fee on these wonderful VISA gift cards.

Imagine the gall. I don't know if the giver or the recipient gets the thrill of paying that one. There goes another 17% in 'fees' on a $25 gift card. VISA is out to get everyone, just as it does with its interest 'fees' of about 20+%. MC will be right in there too. I hope this warning helps save you a lot of money. Blessings