[REACT-LIST] REACT Net

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 15 01:13:30 EST 2015

To all my Friends This Saturday Night 1/17/2015 at 9:00 Pm Eastern Time is The World Wide REACT Net Hope to Hear a lot of REACT Members This net is a Good way for REACT Teams Around to Pass Info and Ideas and say Hi and Good PR for REACT.
I will Link The NA4CC CCARS Repeater to Echolink REACT Conference Server Node 109779 and to DCF-ARC 336037 IRLP 9257  The DCF-ARC and IRLP 9257 is Link 24/7 and The Echolink Node for NA4CC-R is 706882.
Pass This Info to all Your REACT Members and ARES/SKYWARN and all Amateurs all are Welcome to Check-In so Hope to Hear a lot of REACT Members Staurday Night.
God Bless to all.
Jay Flora WA4JAY and KBUO-6508 CB-9 and WQSJ-975 GMRSCleveland County REACT Unit R-1Shelby, NC