[REACT-LIST] Who has been the longest member of a react

ChuckTho at aol.com ChuckTho at aol.com
Tue Jan 6 17:48:29 EST 2015

My membership in Dallas County REACT was April 1976 but I'm really a
short-timer compared to Life Member Bob Hitch (DCR Unit 14) whose continuous
member in DCR started in August 1968.

Also, Life Member Bob Leef dates from 1962, if I remember correctly, though
 I think Bob is no longer a member of a REACT Team.

Charles A (Chuck) Thompson LM 147
Dallas County REACT 44, KAD4253, N5IAG

In a message dated 06Jan15 4:37:50 P.M. Central Standard Time,