[REACT-LIST] MSCRT REACT Net

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 1 00:25:13 EST 2015

I am FW This on all REACT List and Groups for PG County REACTI tri to Check-In When I can This is a Good way to get Your Team Name out There and PR.
God Bless to all.
Jay Flora WA4JAY KBUO-6508 CB-9 WQSJ-975 GMRS
Cleveland County REACT
Shelby, NC

As this is my last reminder email of the year, I sincerely wish everyone a most Happy New Year!  May your 2015 be better than your 2014, and not as good as your 2016 … This is just a reminder that the MSCRT Monthly 440 Net will take place on Sunday, 4 January 2015, at 7:30 P.M. on 442.300 MHz (KB3CMA repeater), PL tone of 107.2 Hz (if needed).The purpose of the monthly REACT Traffic and Information Net is to facilitate the exchange of general information and message traffic with and among the several REACT teams in the State of Maryland, the Commonwealth of Virginia and the District of Columbia. It normally is scheduled for the first Sunday of each month, and lasts about a half-hour. So -- mark your calendars, and let’s start the new year off on the right foot! Reminder!  This net uses the KB3CMA repeater (442.300 MHz, PL tone 107.2 Hz), located near the junction of I-97 and Route 50 in Annapolis, MD.  This repeater is jointly owned by the Anne Arundel Radio Club and the Maryland Mobileers Amateur Radio Club.  It has Echolink node 90911 KA2JAI-R installed on it. Those REACT members who cannot access Annapolis-area repeaters over the air, but who do have Echolink installed on their computers, now may join the net by means of Echolink.73 -- Ed BrownKA3ZPENet Control