[REACT-LIST] World Wide REACT Net Tonight 9:00 Pm

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 28 12:06:01 EST 2015

To all my REACT+CCARS+DCF+RED CROSS+ARES+SKYWARN+POLICE+FIRE+EMS+RESCUE and Amateur Radio Friends Tonight 2/28/2015 at 9:00 Pm Eastern Time is the World Wide REACT Net on Echolink REACT Conference Server Node 109779 and DCF-ARC Conference Server Node 336037 and IRLP 9257 I will Link the NA4CC Repeater in Shelby, NC to Echolink REACT and DCF Conference Server and You may Link to NA4CC-R Repeater 706882 When Checking In ID as Your Org. REACT+CCARS+DCF+ARES+POLICE+FIRE and so on Good PR.This Net Meets Every Saturday Night at 9:00 Pm Eastern Time we Wood Like to See a lot of REACT Members Checking In and for Non-Amateur REACT Members Like to Monitor You can on Zello at REACT Communications Just Don't Key Up When the Netis going Any Other Time it is Open to Use to Talk to Other REACT Members That arenot Amateur Radio Oper Zello is Free  http://zello.com/  Just Download and if You StillKnow Your Old CB Call Use it as Your Screen Name and Put REACT After it or Use any Name You Like.Zello You can Have a PrivateChannel for Your Team Members With a Pass Ward.
You will need a Pass ward to Use REACT Communications Email Me or Joe KD4YSH for the Pass Ward and Give Team Name and ID Number for 2015 I am on Zello Right NowJust Call for Cleveland County REACT R-1 I am in Shelby, NC.if You Live in Cleveland County Shelby, NC and not a Amateur Radio Oper. You can Monitor the Net on Your Police Scanner Program in 147.045 MHz all Amateurs Welcome Hope to get a lot of Check-Ins to Night Last Week 30 Check-InsI Like to go Over That Tonight.Thanks and God Bless to all.Jay Flora WA4JAY and KBUO-6508 CB-9 and WQSJ-975 GMRSCleveland County REACT Unit R-1Rutherford County, NC ARES+SKYWARNShelby, NC
I Monitor the CCARS Repeater in Shelby, NC 147.045 MHz + Tone 127.3 and EcholinkNode 706882 the NA4CC-R Repeater Stop By ant Time and Say Hi I am on There RightNow Call for WA4JAY.