[REACT-LIST] World Wide REACT Net 2/28/2015 9:00 Pm

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 27 00:38:51 EST 2015

To all my REACT+CCARS+DCF+ARES+SKYWARN+CERT+POLICE+FIRE+RESCUEand all my Amateur Radio Friends Saturday Night 2/28/2015 at 9:00 Pm Eastern Time is the World Wide REACT Net on the NA4CC  CCARS Repeater 147.045 MHz + Tone 127.3 and Echolink NA4CC-R Node 706882 in Shelby, NCI will Link the NA4CC Repeater to Echolink REACT Conference Server Node 109779 and to DCF-ARC Conference Server Node 336037 Witch is Link to IRLP 9257 You  Have 5 Ways to Check-In.This Net is Open to all Amateurs/Org/Clubs When Checking In Give Call Name Location and Org. Slow and Key up 3 Sec Then Talk This will Give Repeater and Echolink and IRLP Time to Hook Up.if You Live in Shelby and not a Amateur Radio and Like to Hear the Net and Havea Police Scanner You can Program it 147.045 MHz and Hear the Net.Last Week we had 30 Hope to Hear You This Week.Thanks and God Bless to all.Jay Flora WA4JAY and KBUO-6508 CB-9 and WQSJ-975 GMRSCleveland County REACT Unit R-1Cleveland County Amateur Radio Service (CCARS)Rutherford County ARES+SKYWARNDisaster Communicators Fourm MemberShelby, NCThe NA4CC Repeater in Shelby, NC has Echolink on 24/7 the Node is 706882Stop By any Time and say Hi.