[REACT-LIST] OKC Bombing Memorial Patch

REACT199 react199 at cox.net
Sun Feb 22 14:54:29 EST 2015

 This year marks the 20th Anniversary of the OKC bombing. At the time it was
the worse terrorist attack in the United States and is still the worse
domestic terrorist attack on this nation.

 Oklahoma County REACT # 2620 has the last official batch of the patch that
was made to commemorate this event. This soon to be rare patch is no longer
being made. While we have kept some for our members to wear on their
uniforms, we do have some extra. If you interested, you will find a picture
and contact information on our website. www.okreact.org
<http://www.okreact.org/>

Dale Ellis