[REACT-LIST] World Wide REACT Net 2/21/2015 at 9:00 Pm

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 19 11:49:41 EST 2015

To all my REACT+CCARS+DCF+ARES+SKYWARN+CERT+POLICE+FIRE+RESCUEand all my Amateur Radio Friends Saturday Night 2/21/2015 at 9:00 Pm Eastern Time is the World Wide REACT Net on the NA4CC  CCARS Repeater 147.045 MHz + Tone 127.3 and Echolink NA4CC-R Node 706882 in Shelby, NC
I will Link the NA4CC Repeater to Echolink REACT Conference Server Node 109779 and to DCF-ARC Conference Server Node 336037 Witch is Link to IRLP 9257 You  Have 5 Ways to Check-In.
This Net is Open to all Amateurs/Org/Clubs When Checking In Give Call Name Location and Org. Slow and Key up 3 Sec Then Talk This will Give Repeater and Echolink and IRLP Time to Hook Up.
if You Live in Shelby and not a Amateur Radio and Like to Hear the Net and Havea Police Scanner You can Program it 147.045 MHz and Hear the Net.
Last Week we had 22 Check-Ins I Like to See 30 This Saturday Hope to Hear You.
Thanks and God Bless to all.
Jay Flora WA4JAY and KBUO-6508 CB-9 and WQSJ-975 GMRSCleveland County REACT Unit R-1Cleveland County Amateur Radio Service (CCARS)Rutherford County ARES+SKYWARNDisaster Communicators Fourm MemberShelby, NC
The NA4CC Repeater in Shelby, NC has Echolink on 24/7 the Node is 706882Stop By any Time and say Hi.