[REACT-LIST] Who has been the longest member of a react

Ron McCracken ron.mccr at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 15 16:13:22 EST 2015

Golly, I had no idea either Bob was that OLD. Blessings

To: REACTcommunications at yahoogroups.com
From: REACTcommunications at yahoogroups.com
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2015 00:42:55 -0500
Subject: Re: Who has been the longest member of a react

Bob Hitch of Dallas County REACT was a charter member of what was then
named "Operation REACT Watch of Dallas County, Inc." 1 August 1967.

However, I suspect that Bob Leef (unattached LM) joined in 1962, which was
the  year REACT International was founded.

Chuck

In a message dated 13Feb15 8:03:54 P.M. Central Standard Time,