[REACT-LIST] World Wide REACT Net Tonight 2/14/2015

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 14 11:23:47 EST 2015

To all my REACT+CCARS+DCF+RED CROSS+ARES+SKYWARN+POLICE+FIRE+EMS+RESCUE and Amateur Radio Friends Tonight 2/14/2015 at 9:00 Pm Eastern Time is the World Wide REACT Net on Echolink REACT Conference Server Node 109779 and DCF-ARC Conference Server Node 336037 and IRLP 9257 I will Link the NA4CC Repeater in Shelby, NC to Echolink REACT and DCF Conference Server and You may Link to NA4CC-R Repeater 706882 When Checking In ID as Your Org. REACT+CCARS+DCF+ARES+POLICE+FIRE and so on Good PR.
This Net Meets Every Saturday Night at 9:00 Pm Eastern Time we Wood Like to See a lot of REACT Members Checking In.

if You Live in Cleveland County Shelby, NC and not a Amateur Radio Oper. You can Monitor the Net on Your Police Scanner Program in 147.045 MHz.

all Amateurs Welcome Hope to get a lot of Check-Ins.
God Bless to all.
Jay Flora WA4JAY and KBUO-6508 CB-9 and WQSJ-975 GMRS
Cleveland County REACT Unit R-1Rutherford County, NC ARES+SKYWARNShelby, NC