[REACT-LIST] World Wide REACT Net 2/14/2014 9:00 Pm

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 12 13:14:53 EST 2015

To all my REACT+CCARS+DCF+ARES+RED CROSS+SKYWARN+POLICE+FIRE+EMS+RESCUE and Amateur Radio Friends This Saturday Night 2/14/2015 at 9:00 Pm Eastern Time is the World Wide REACT Net on CCARS Repeater NA4CC-R 147.045 MHz + 127.3 Tone and Echolink Node 706882 in Shelby, NC I will Link The NA4CC Repeater to Echolink REACT Conference Server Node 109779 and DCF-ARC Conference Server Node 336037 and IRLP 9257 Witch is Link 24/7 to DCF-ARC Conference Server.This Net is Open to all Amateurs and Org+Clubs for None Amateur Radio Oper. You can Monitor the Net on Your Scanner Hear in Shelby, NC by Program Your Scanner to 147.045 MHz and You can Hear the Net.I Hope to get a lot of Check-Ins Tell all Your Amateur Radio and ARES Friends About it all are Welcome.Thanks and God Bless to all.Jay Flora WA4JAY and KBUO-6508 CB-9 and WQSJ-975 GMRSCleveland County REACT Unit R-1Cleveland County Amateur Radio Service (CCARS) Echolink Node 706882Rutherford County ARES+SKYWARNShelby, NC