[REACT-LIST] Charles Hear is Info on How to Start Your REACT Team

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 22 22:52:46 EST 2015

Hi Charles Talk with Your Sheriff and Chief of Police in 1995 When we Start Cleveland County REACT we Meet with the Sheriff and Chief of Police and Told Them watt we Want to do to Help Them and They was all for it we Have a Good Relationship with the Police and Sheriff Dept They Know They can Count on REACT in Times of EMERGENCY's to be There to Help are Team Main Job is Traffic Control for the City and County.

Try to get the Loco Hams in to Your Team we use the Cleveland County Amateur Radio Service (CCARS) Repeater to do the REACT Net and Get on the CB Radio and Look for Volunteers if There is a GMRS Repeater in Your Area Talk to Them and See if They Like to be Members and get Your GMRS License.

We still Monitor CB Channel-9 it get Busy in Times of Bad Weather Like Snow and Ice on Mobile we Monitor CB-19.

Good Lick on Starting Your New REACT Team and God Bless.

Jay Flora WA4JAY and KBUO-6508 CB-9-19 and WQSJ-975 GMRS