[REACT-LIST] Can Sum One do the REACT Net Tonight????

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 12 13:50:00 EST 2015

Can Sum one do the World Wide REACT Net to Night at 9:00 Pm Eastern Time I will Have Guest over so I Can't do it we are Having a Late Birthday Party for Me and for Mike R-5 His Birthday is Tomorrow His Fiancee She Ask me if we can do it Tonight and Me and Hubert say ok so I will be Busy Cake and Pizza.

The Nodes for the Net is Echolink REACT Conference Server 109779 and DCF-ARC Conference Server Node 336037 and NA4CC Repeater Node 706882 if No One will do it I will Try to get a way.

Jay Flora WA4JAY and KBUO-6508 CB-9-19