[REACT-LIST] World Wide REACT Net Saturday 8/29/2015 at 9:00 Pm Eastern Time

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 27 12:14:46 EDT 2015

To all my REACT+CCARS+DCF+RED CROSS+ARES+POLICE+FIRE+EMS+RESCUE+SKYWARN and all my Amateur Radio Friends Staurday Night 8/29/2015 at 9:00 Pm Eastern Time is the World Wide REACT Net on 147.045 Mhz + Tone 127.3 Echolink Node 706882 the NA4CC Repeater in Shelby, NC I will Link the NA4CC Repeater to Echolink REACT Conference Service Node 109779 and to DCF-ARC Conference Server Node 336037 Witch is Link 24/7 to Western reflector Channel-7  9257 Las Vegas, NV.This Net is Open to all Amateur Radio Oper. and Org. for Non-Amateur Radio Oper. Like to Hear the Net in the Shelby, NC Area You canProgram Your Scanner to 147.045 Mhz and for Non-Amateurs REACT Members You can Monitor the Net on Zello on the REACT Communications Channel Email me or Joe kd4ysh at yahoo.com for Pasward.Hope to Hear You Tomorrow Night at 9:00 Pm Eastern Time.Take Care and God Bless to all.Jay Flora WA4JAY and KBUO-6508 CB-9 and 19 and WQSJ-975 GMRSCleveland County REACT Unit R-1Cleveland County Amateur Radio Service (CCARS)Rutherford County ARES+SKYWARNDisaster Communicators Forum (DCF)Shelby, NC