[REACT-LIST] The Name REACT got out There By Amateur Radio Tonight

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 25 22:32:57 EDT 2015

I Check-In to a Net Tonight at 8:30 Pm Eastern Time on the KB3EJM-R Echolink Node 496523 and KB3JUF Charley Invite Me to Check-In He Checks-In to the REACT.
Tonight He Gave out The the REACT Intl Webpage and the Amateurs was In press by the Webpage and Sum of Them did not Know REACT was Still Around or in Amateur Radio One Amateur was a Member of REACT in the 1960's.
KB3JUF may Try and Start a REACT in the Pocono Pennsylvania if He can get Sum People Into it sum of the Amateurs Thanks That is a Good Idea So I Hope we get a New REACT Team in PA.
Next Tue. at 8:30 Pm if You Have Time Please Check-In to The Net Echolink Node 496523 and ID as a REACT Member.Tuesday 8:30pm est147.045 + pl 131.8SPARK Info and Swap Net
can the Manger of the REACT Intl Yahoo and REACT Communications Yahoo and REACT List Pleas Invite KB3JUF to the REACT List and Yahoo Groups  His Email is kb3juf at yahoo.com. and Invite Wayne N1OFF  Email is n1off at outlook.com
Thanks and God Bless to all.
Jay Flora WA4JAY and KBUO-6508 CB-9 and 19 and WQSJ-975 GMRSCleveland County REACT R-1Shelby, NC