[REACT-LIST] REACT and CB Radio in the 1970's

Ron McCracken ron.mccr at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 19 11:59:48 EDT 2015

Jay, I recall one of our REACT ladies, in an iron lung, assisted in a serious emergency on the east coast from her west coast bed. Someone may recall more details of the incident. I believe it was reported in 'The REACTer' at the time. CB was and is a fantastic safety tool when used wisely by competent operators.