[REACT-LIST] Cleveland County REACT invited to Shelby Police Christmas Party in Dec.

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 18 17:22:45 EDT 2015

Cleveland County REACT Members has been Invited to the City of Shelby Police Christmas Party in Dec. Just got the Info on the Phone Today I will get Pix.
and we will be Working the Cleveland County Fair in Oct-1 to 10th Parking Car and we will be Helping with Traffic Control at the Christmas Parade on Dec-13th we Have to be at the Police Sta. at 1:00 Pm for Briefing and Post Assignments Parade Starts at 3:00 Pm I will Post More Info on all Events as I get it.
Jay Flora WA4JAY and KBUO-6508 CB-9 and 19 and WQSJ-975 GMRSCleveland County REACT Unit R-1Shelby, NC