[REACT-LIST] REACT will Have a Booth Next to Shelby Police Booth

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 3 21:09:20 EDT 2015

To all my friends Hope all doing well I am ok I Just Wash my REACT Patrol for Tomorrow 8/04/2015 Cleveland County REACT will Have a Booth Next to Shelby Police Booth for National Night Out up Town Shelby, NC we got 4 Cans of Candy for the Kids and Info About REACT and Sum arm Bands That John at RI sent to to Pass out to People Shelby Police ask if we need a Table and Chairs I Told Them Thanks Just 1 Chair we Work Close With Shelby Police Dept. and Shelby Fire Dept and Cleveland Volunteer Fire Dept. and Cleveland County Sheriff Dept. and NCSHP. and the Boiling Springs, NC Fire Dept.
and if all go well we will be Helping Shelby Police at the Kellie Picker Concert in up Town Shelby, NC on 8/08/2015
http://www.legion.org/baseball/226873/kellie-pickler-perform-legion-world-series  Kellie Picker Concert Info
I will Try to get Pix at all Events.
God Bless to all.
Jay Flora WA4JAY and KBUO-6508 CB-9 and 19 and WQSJ-975 GMRSCleveland County REACT Unit R-1Shelby, NC