[REACT-LIST] World Wide REACT Net Saturday Night at 9:00 Pm Eastern Time

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 30 11:10:08 EDT 2015

To all my REACT+CCARS+DCF+ARES+RED CROSS+SKYWARN+POLICE+FIRE+EMS/RESCUE and all my Amateur Radio FriendsI will be doing the World Wide REACT Net This Saturday Night 5/02/2015 at 9:00 Pm Eastern Time I will Link the NA4CC 147.045 MHz + Tone 127.3 Repeater in Shelby, NC to Echolink REACT Conference Server Node 109779 and to DCF-ARC Conference Server Node 336037 This Node is Link 24/7 to IRLP 9257.if You Like to Link to the NA4CC Repeater the Node is NA4CC-R  706882 all Amateurs are Welcome to Check-In for Non Amateur REACT Members You can Monitor the Net on Zello Channel REACT Communications Just Email me for the Passward and if You Live in the Shelby, NC Area You can Monitor the Net on Your Police Scanner Just Program in 147.045 MHz.When Checking In Key Up 3 to 4 Sec. Then Talk Slow Give Call, Name, Location, and if You are a REACT Member or Member of any Emergency Org. or any Org/Club all Amateurs are Welcome to Check-In You Don't Have to be a REACT Member Pass This Info on to Your Amateur Radio and Other Org. so They can Check-In.This Net is a Good Way for REACT Members/Teams and Amateurs to Pass Info, Ideas, and Watts be Going on in Your Team or Org/Club and This Net Will be Good in Times of a Emergency.And This will Help Keep the Amateur Radio Freq Active Lose Them so I hope to Hear You This Saturday Night Have a GoodRest of the Week. Take Care and God Bless to all.Jay Flora WA4JAY and KBUO-6508 CB-9 and WQSJ-975 GMRSCleveland County REACT Unit R-1Shelby, NCI Monitor the NA4CC-R  CCARS Repeater Echolink Node 706882 Stop By and Say Hi to Me and all in Shelby, NC.