[REACT-LIST] MSCRT REACT Net First Sunday of Each Month 7:30 Pm

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 29 11:13:14 EDT 2015

To all my REACT and Amateur Radio Friends Hear is a Another Good REACT That Meets First Sunday of Each Month at 7:30 Pm Eastern Time is it the Maryland State Council REACT Teams on Echolink Node 90911 the KA2JAI-R Repeater See Info Below I Check-In When I can.
Take Care and God Bless to all.
Jay Flora WA4JAY and KBUO-6508 CB-9 and WQSJ-975 GMRS
Cleveland County REACT Unit R-1Shelby, NC

This is just a reminder that the MSCRT (Maryland State Council REACT Teams) Monthly Two-Meter  440 Net will take place this Sunday, 2015 May 03 at 7:30 P.M. on (PLEASE NOTE) 442.300 MHz (KB3CMA repeater), PL tone of 107.2 Hz (if needed).
The purpose of the monthly REACT Traffic and Information Net is to facilitate the exchange of general information and message traffic with and among the several REACT teams in the State of Maryland, the Commonwealth of Virginia and the District of Columbia. It normally is scheduled for the first Sunday of each month, and lasts about a half-hour.
So -- mark your calendars and everyone check in!Reminder!  This net now uses the KB3CMA repeater (442.300 MHz, PL tone 107.2 Hz), located near the junction of I-97 and Route 50 in Annapolis.  This repeater is jointly owned by the Anne Arundel Radio Club and the Maryland Mobileers Amateur Radio Club.  It has Echolink node 90911 KA2JAI-R installed on it. Those REACT members who cannot access Annapolis-area repeaters over the air, but who do have Echolink installed on their computers, now may join the net by means of Echolink.73 --Ed BrownKA3ZPENet Control