[REACT-LIST] Ok No More Reports from CC REACT

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 24 15:39:40 EDT 2015

Ok I will Not Send any Reports to You I will Just Post on REACT Yahoo Groups and I will Post are Event we are Working Sat and Sun at Shelby City Park the Mery-go-Around Fest.
Jay

Thank you for your response. I have clearly and fairly outlined some very basic steps to produce an article that may be suitable for inclusion in The REACTer in my previous email below. I challenge you and your members to submit an article based on those criteria at which point I will be more than happy to consider your team’s submission for the next and future issue(s). Regards, Brad Walker, EditorThe REACTerwww.thereacter.com