[REACT-LIST] REACT to Help Shelby Police This Friday&Saturday&Sunday

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 21 22:58:06 EDT 2015

Hi to all my Friends Hope all doing well I got a Call from Shelby Police Asking of Cleveland County REACT can Help With Traffic Controlat the LeGrand Center from 7:30 Am to 12:00 Pm This Friday 5/24/2015 I Told Them we Wood be Happy to Help and That we Wood be at the Shelby Park to Help With the Marry-Go-Around Feast doing Foot Patrol on 5/25/26/2015 so Cleveland County REACT is Staying Busy I will Try to get Pix if we Have Time I Just Wish we had More Members to Help but we do With Watt we Have.
and we may Have a Booth This Year at Nat. Night Out if we do we will need Stuff to Give a Way to People About REACT Other Then That I will go all Take Care and God Bless.
Jay Flora WA4JAY and KBUO-6508 CB-9 WQSJ-975 GMRS
Cleveland County REACT Unit R-1Shelby, NC