[REACT-LIST] (no subject)

Ron McCracken ron.mccr at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 20 15:27:14 EDT 2015

So sorry for the devastation and heartbreak caused for so many by this, Dale, even after two decades. Blessings

From: react199 at cox.net
To: react-list at lists.reactintl.net; reactcommunications at yahoogroups.com; reactintl at yahoogroups.com
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 20:15:15 -0500
Subject: [REACT-LIST] (no subject)

Message

All,

Please take a
few moments tomorrow, 19 April at 9:02 AM to remember the worse domestic
terrorist attack on our country. It happened 20 Years ago. Remember when a
person decided to take matters into his own hands and not work within the system
for something he thought was wrong. Sometime action is needed like the Boston
Team party, but not all the time. And not the senseless slaughter of 168
innocent civilians and children. This attack hit us hard here in Oklahoma City,
some of us on the personal level.

This
was the time that Oklahoma showed the world what the Oklahoma Standard was.
Not something that we hoped to have to show the world. Especially in this time
of situation.

Some of the
surrounding REACT teams were able to come in and help. That help will not be
forgotten as time slowly fades the hurt.

Please take
that moment and hope this never happens again.

Dale