[REACT-LIST] CCARS Net Tonight at 9:00 Pm Eastern Time

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 20 10:59:11 EDT 2015

To all my Friends Tonight 4/20/2015 at 9:00 Pm Eastern Time is the CCARS Repeater Net all REACT Members and all Amateurs are Welcome to Check-In to the Net it is on the NA4CC  CCARS Repeater in Shelby, NC 147.045 MHz + Tone 127.3 and Echolink NA4CC-R  Node 706882 Hope to Hear You Tonight if I am not Busy With REACT They are Calling for Severe Storms Today and Night.
Tall Take Care and God Bless.
Jay Flora WA4JAY and KBUO-6508 CB-9 and WQSJ-975 GMRS
Cleveland County REACT Unit R-1Shelby, NC