[REACT-LIST] World Wide REACT Net Tonight 4/18/2015 9:00 Pm Eastern Time

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 18 12:17:11 EDT 2015

To all my REACT+CCARS+DCF+ARES+SKYWARN+POLICE+FIRE+EMS+RESCUE and all my Amateur Radio Friends Tonight 4/18/2015 at 9:00 Pm Eastern Time is the World Wide REACT Net on the NA4CC Repeater 147.045 MHZ + Tone 127.3. I will Link the NA4CC CCARS Repeater to Echolink REACT Conference Server Node 109779 and DCF-ARC Conference Server Node 336037 IRLP 9257 the Western Reflector Channel-7 in Las Vegas, NV.and Non-Amateur REACT Members can Monitor the Net Over Zello REACT Communications Channel and if You Live in Shelby, NC AreaYou can Monitor the Net on Your Police Scanner Just Program in 147.045 MHz and You can Hear the Net.This Net is Open to all Amateurs and all are Welcome to Check-In Remember When Checking-In Key up 3sc and Then Give Your Call/Name/Location/ REACT Team/Emergency Org./Club if You are a Member of any.and Remember May is REACT Month and REACT is 53 Years Young.So I Hope to Hear You all Saturday Night Take Care and God Bless to all.Jay Flora WA4JAY and KBUO-6508 CB-9 and WQSJ-975 GMRSCleveland County REACT Unit R-1Shelby, NCWhen I can I Monitor the CCARS Repeater the Echolink Node for it is 706882 Stop By any Time.