[REACT-LIST] Foothills Merry Go Around Festival April 25th and 26th Shelby City Park.

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 15 03:01:36 EDT 2015

Cleveland County REACT Members will be Helping Shelby City Police With Foot Patrol at the Foothills Merry Go Around Festival April 25th and 26th at the Shelby City Park I Wish we had Stuff to Pass out to People I may Look and See how Much Sum REACT Armbands are and I will Pay Out of my Pocket for 200 if I Have the Extra Money.
http://www.cityofshelby.com/govt/dept_parks_rec/festival_info.php

and we are Looking for Volunteers to be a Member of REACT to Help out in Times of EMERGENCY's if You Like to be a Member E-Mail and I will get You a App and Talk to You on How to Be a Member of CC REACT we are all Vounteer a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Org. in Sep. we will Be 20 Years in Cleveland County and REACT Intl. will be 53 Years Old World Wide.
1- We Have a VHF Business Repeater2- We use 2-Meter and 440 MHz Amateur Radio and Echolink. http://www.echolink.org/3- ZELLO    https://zello.com/4- We use CB Radio 5- We use MURS Radio Band6- We Still use CB Radio to Help the Public in Times of EMERGENCY's Like Summer Storms and Winter Storms and I Can TellYou CB Channel-9 Gets Busy.7- We Use the Cleveland County VHF Volunteer Channel to Talk to County Comm Center

God Bless to all.

Jay Flora WA4JAY and KBUO-6508 CB-9 and WQSJ-975 GMRS
Cleveland County REACT Unit R-1Shelby, NC