[REACT-LIST] World Wide REACT Net Check-Ins

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 11 23:46:28 EDT 2015

Thanks to all for Checking In to the World Wide REACT Net Tonight 4/11/2015 we had a Very Good Net.
KF6RFQ JON  BLACKBERRY REACT   MENLO PARK CAN4AOF  TOM  REG-2  DR.  LOUISVILLE METRO REACT  KY9Z4RG  ROBBY  REG-9 DR.  TRINIDAD & TOBAGO  REACTWA4BPW  SAM  CLEVELAND COUNTY REACT BOILING SPRINGS, NCKD4YSH  JOE  ASST REG-3 DR  STAR MOUNTAIN REACT   ETOWAH, TN9Z4RGN  RONALD  ST. GEORGE COUNTY REACT TRINIDAD & TOBAGO9Z4BT BRIAN  COUNTY CARONI TRINIDAD9Z4FR  ROHAN  TRINIDAD & TOBAGO REACT9Z3OS ORVILLE  TRINIDAD & TOBAGO  REACT9Z4DAA  DAVE  TRINIDAD & TOBAGO REACT9Z4CY  CLAYTON  TRINIDAD & TOBAGO  REACTKG4JJM   ROBERT   CLEVELAND COUNTY REACT  CHERRYVILLE, NC9Z4KDS  KRISHNAN  TRINIDAD & TOBAGO REACTK0HTF  DOC  LIFE MEMBER REACT  ALGONA, IA

W4YAB  EVERETT  CCARS  MOORESBORO, NCW6GHZ  RICH  CCARS  RICHMOND, CA
NP4ZB  JORGE   LUQUILLO, PRKE6RAX  PETER  SANTA CRUZ ARES, CERT, COAST GUARD AUX. SANTA CRUZ, CAKK4KBL  BARRIE   SECURITY OFFICER  SHELBY, NCKI8CQ  CRAIG     ANTIGUAKI6ELJ  CLENT   WATSONVILLE, CAKM4DSQ  RONALD   CHERRYVILLE, NCYY8PME  STEVAN     YUCUPITA, VENEZUELA
God Blesss to all.
Jay Flora WA4JAY and KBUO-6508 CB-9 and WQSJ-975Cleveland County REACT Unit R-1Shelby, NC
if I Have any Call or Name or Team Wrong E-Mail me With the Right One.