[REACT-LIST] World Wide REACT Net 4/11/15 at 9:00 Pm Eastern Time

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 10 23:49:39 EDT 2015

To all my Friends Saturday Night 4/11/2015 at 9:00 PmEastern Time is the World Wide REACT Net I will Link the 147.045 MHz +With a Tone of 127.3 the NA4CC Repeater in Shelby, NC to Echolink REACT Conference Server 109779 and DCF-ARC 336037 and IRLP 9257.
This Net is Open to all Amateurs and all are Welcome to Check-In to the Net the Echolink Node for NA4CC is 706882 I Hope to Hear You Saturday Night if You Live in Shelby, NC Area You can Monitor the Net on Your Scanner Just Program in 147.045 MHz and if You Have Zello You can Monitor on REACT Communcations Channel.
God Bless to all.
Jay Flora WA4JAY and KBUO-6508 CB-9 and WQSJ-975 GMRSCleveland County REACT Unit R-1Shelby, NC