[REACT-LIST] Looking for a Navahoo CB Base With SSB+AM

Roy Drury r.drury at reactintl.org
Mon Dec 29 14:55:19 EST 2014

Note sure if this is in your price range Jay but I found one out in Denver

http://denver.craigslist.org/ele/4823889972.html

Roy Drury - K4DCT
Region 3 Director
REACT International Inc.
A 501 (c) (3) Non-Profit Organization
"Public Service through Communications"
REACT International Inc. | www.reactintl.org<http://www.reactintl.org/> | r.drury at reactintl.org<mailto:r.drury at reactintl.org> | Toll Free: (866) 732-2899 | Office: (301) 316-2900 | Fax: (800) 608-9755 |
Privileged and Confidential: The information contained in this e-mail message, including any attachments, is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information as well as information protected by the Privacy Act of 1974. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of the original message.
If you no longer wish to receive email messages from REACT International, please email Unsubscribe at REACTIntl.org<mailto:Unsubscribe at REACTIntl.org> and your email address will be removed from all email services within 5 business days of your request.