[REACT-LIST] New List Server

Ron McCracken ron.mccr at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 22 14:14:14 EST 2014

I heartily recommend that every REACTer capable of receiving updates via the REACT List take full advantage of its availability. In these days, it is absolutely essential that, as a REACTer, you have access to this List, both to share and to receive information. How blessed we are to have this technology at our disposal. In my view, it is one of the most valuable membership features we currently have. Capitalize on it to benefit your Team as well as yourself. Merry Christmas.